COLOR COAT is an elastomeric coating formulated to match, restore
or change the color of most vinyl surfaces, flexible
and rigid plastics, carpet and velour. COLOR COAT is not a dye, but a
fade resistant, flexible and permanent coating.
- Excellent for vinyl, plastic, carpet and velour
- Elastomeric coating – will not crack
- Superior adhesion, flexibility and hiding
- Ready to spray quarts and gallons
- Convenient aerosols
- Mixing system =
endless colors (including SATIN AND NON-GLOSS)
- Over 2300 formulas, including many OEM matched colors
- Quick drying
- Simple to use
6950( ) RUST-MORT converts rust to a black or
grayish, hard insoluble protective coating. 6950( ) provides an ideal
foundation for paint and body filler.
and kills rust
- Easy to use
- Ready to apply
- Minimal surface preparation
SEM Trim Paints are formulated to match the OEM finish on
automotive exterior trim components. All provide excellent adhesion and
flexibility when used on most plastics, steel, aluminum, stainless
steel and chrome without the use of primers. Features: Excellent
adhesion. No primer required. Great coverage. Professional results.
Matches OEM finishes.